2024 Kawasaki Z800
The Kawasaki Z800, a motorcycle that has garnered significant attention and popularity since its introduction, is poised to sustain its influence and reputation through the year 2024.
The Z800 motorcycle has gained recognition for its cutting-edge technological advancements and exceptional performance, providing riders with an exciting experience while ensuring optimal levels of safety and comfort.
2024 Kawasaki Z800
The Z800 is equipped with a Liquid Cool system that drives its 4-stroke In-Line Four Cylinder engine, capable of producing power of up to 200 PS at 10000 rpm and torque of up to 158.2 Nm at 7500 rpm.
The formidable engine of this bicycle enables it to achieve a maximum velocity of 335 kilometers per hour, positioning it as one of the swiftest bicycles now accessible in the market.
The Z800 exhibits commendable fuel efficiency as well. The bike in question possesses a mean mileage of 16 kilometers and a gasoline tank capacity of 17 liters, enabling it to travel a maximum distance of 306 kilometers when the tank is filled. This makes it a perfect alternative for lengthy rides and road vacations.
The Z800 motorcycle is equipped with modern anti-lock braking system (ABS) technology. This system effectively applies pressure to the brakes across their entire range of motion, hence minimizing the probability of accidents.
The bicycle is equipped with state-of-the-art traction control and anti-dive technology as standard features, which guarantee stability even when traveling at high velocities.
Despite its high performance and advanced features, the Z800 is surprisingly user-friendly. Its skill and composure make it easy to handle, even for novice riders.
The bike’s comfortable seating and impressive mileage make it a great choice for both city commuting and highway cruising.
The Z800 is not just about performance and comfort, though. It also scores high on aesthetics. The bike’s streamlined design and low-positioned fuel tank give it a sense of motion, adding to its overall appeal.
In terms of value for money, the Z800 stands out as a great choice. Despite its high-quality features and performance, it comes at a reasonable price, making it accessible to a wide range of riders.
Kawasaki Z800 Specs
- Type: Liquid-cooled, inline-four
- Displacement: 806cc
- Bore x Stroke: 71mm x 50.9mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
- Maximum Power: 113 horsepower @ 10,200 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 63 lb-ft @ 8,000 rpm
- Type: 6-speed manual
- Final Drive: Chain
- Frame: Aluminum
- Front Suspension: 41mm inverted fork, adjustable for rebound damping and spring preload
- Rear Suspension: Bottom-link Uni-Trak horizontal mono-shock with piggyback reservoir, stepless rebound damping, and adjustable spring preload
- Front Brakes: Dual 310mm discs with four-piston calipers
- Rear Brake: Single 250mm disc with two-piston caliper
Wheels and Tires
- Front Wheel: 17-inch cast aluminum alloy
- Rear Wheel: 17-inch cast aluminum alloy
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR17
- Rear Tire: 180/55ZR17
- Wheelbase: 58.3 inches
- Seat Height: 31.9 inches
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.5 gallons
- Curb Weight: 463 pounds
- ABS braking system
- Traction control system
- LED headlights and taillights
- Digital instrument cluster
- Adjustable handlebar position
- Adjustable footpeg position
The 2023 Kawasaki Z800 started at $8,999.
The 2024 Kawasaki Z800 is a bike that offers a perfect blend of power, performance, comfort, and value for money. Whether you’re a seasoned rider or a beginner, the Z800 is sure to offer an exhilarating and satisfying ride.